Information We Collect
We collect information about you in several ways when you use our website.
- Information You Provide to Us: We collect information that you provide to us directly, such as when you create an account, subscribe to our newsletter, or contact us through our website. This information may include your name, email address, and any other personal information you choose to provide.
- Information We Collect Automatically: When you use our website, we may automatically collect information about your device and your activity on our website. This information may include your IP address, browser type, device type, operating system, and information about your activity on our website, such as the pages you visit and the links you click.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
We may also use other tracking technologies, such as web beacons, to collect information about you. A web beacon is a small transparent image that is placed on a web page and allows us to track your activity on our website.
Use of Information
We use the information we collect about you to provide and improve our website, to personalize your experience, and to communicate with you. We may also use the information for research and analytics purposes, to enforce our policies, or to comply with legal obligations.
Sharing of Information
We may share your information with third parties in certain circumstances, such as:
- With service providers: We may share your information with third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as hosting our website, analyzing data, or sending emails. These service providers are required to protect your information and use it only for the services they are providing to us.
- With business partners: We may share your information with business partners for joint marketing efforts or other purposes that align with our mission.
- With legal requirements: We may disclose your information to third parties if we believe that disclosure is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, to protect the rights, property, or safety of [website], our users, or the public, or to enforce our policies.
- With your consent: In other cases, we will ask for your consent before sharing your information with third parties.
We use the Facebook Pixel to collect information about your activity on our website and to show you more relevant ads on Facebook. You can learn more about the Facebook Pixel and how to opt out of tracking by Facebook by visiting the Facebook Help Center.
You have several choices when it comes to the information we collect and use:
- Opt out of email marketing: You can opt-out of receiving promotional emails from us by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email
- Opt out of tracking by Google and Facebook: You can opt-out of tracking by Google and Facebook by adjusting your cookie settings and using the opt-out options provided by these companies.
- Limit the information you provide: You can choose not to provide certain information to us, but this may limit your ability to use some features of our website.
- Access and update your information: You can access and update your account information at any time by logging into your account on our website.
We take reasonable measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no Internet transmission is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information.